Administer the contents of one tube rectally as a single dose.
Children and adults:
1. Twist and pull the seal off the nozzle.
2. Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of Microlax smears the tip and thus makes insertion easier.
3. Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum (back passage). In children under 3 years of age insert only half the length of the nozzle (see the indication on the nozzle).
4. Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the tube.
5. Keeping the tube squeezed tightly, withdraw the nozzle.
Do not use if you are:
- Allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the carton
Do not use if:
- The cap is separated from the tube as it has been opened.
Read the package insert for more information
General recommendations for laxatives:
- Drink plenty of water.
Do not remove tube from carton until immediately before use
Storage Temperature: Store below 30C